Customer Application Support Specialist (with a twist)
Pronamics creates outstanding estimating and project cost management software packages for the engineering, mining/resource, construction and infrastructure sectors. An exciting opportunity has just become available for a big personality to make an even bigger impact on our industry as a Customer Application Support Specialist (with a twist).
From our Brendale office you’ll play a pivotal role in our 24/7 technical support operation. We’re looking for someone who can confidently provide quality customer support and is passionate about customer success. The ideal person for this role would be a committed and flexible individual, with proven experience with troubleshooting. We’re looking for a natural problem solver and someone with the ability to think on their feet.
So…what’s the twist? Our tagline is ‘more done, more fun’. Your role won’t just be about supporting our clients. It’s about impressing them. We want you to bring the ‘more fun’. We want you to be the person to make our clients (and us!) say WOW.
Can you do it? Go on…we dare you!
- Deliver exceptional customer service and technical support to new and existing customers, providing in-depth technical expertise advising on software issues, across our full product range.
- Provide premium technical support to customers via phone, email, and all other channels as requested.
- Identify, organise, and prioritise multiple support requests at the same time.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done promptly.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of technical issues and draw on product/technical knowledge to create solutions.
- Create and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, knowledge base articles, and technical support FAQs.
- Assist the Development team at times with product testing.
Is this you?
- Have customer service experience in supporting software or IT support.
- The ability to work full-time hours with a rotating after-hours and weekend support roster (up to 92 shifts per annum).
- Ability to go onsite and travel extensively as the job requires.
- Technically minded – engineering/construction/project management exposure would be highly regarded.
- Natural technical aptitude – can quickly get to grips with new technologies.
- Have superb relationship building skills with an ability to relate to a wide variety of people.
- Confident with the ability to step outside your comfort zone.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive outlook and can do attitude.
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Mathematically minded with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can work with a small, left of centre team.
- You must have a current driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Training provided in Pronamics’ suite of products
- Great team culture
- Opportunity to create a career for yourself.
- Work close to home in Northern Brisbane.
Begin your adventure with us
Email both your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com with attention to Talaya.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Want to get a sense of our products?
Contact Support on 07 3481 9626 to arrange a trial.