Mission Possible Terms and Conditions
The Mission Possible competition is a one-time offer available between 26 November 2020 and 3 January 2021.
Entries open 26 November 2020. Entries close midnight 3 January 2021.
The competition will consist of three (3) questions released per week, over three (3) consecutive weeks.
- Entrants must follow the clues and answer each question in the Mission Possible Form provided in order to enter into the draw.
- All answers are accepted, however accuracy of answer counts towards potential selection as a winner.
- Each week’s entry will count as a separate entry, therefore entrants can enter each week and thus be in the draw 3 times.
Only eligible entries will be accepted into the draw.
An eligible entry is:
- one which has been submitted via the Pronamics Mission Possible Form.
- eligible entrants are existing users of Expert Estimation Genesis or Expert Estimation Express.
- entrants in the draw are eligible to win competition prize.
Entrants may submit entries as many times as they wish, however only one entry per week will be accepted to go in the draw.
Prize consists of one (1) x half day bespoke coaching session with Glen Townsley (valued at $3,500 ex GST), whether in person in Brisbane, Australia, or via video conference, at Pronamics’ discretion.
This offer is not transferable between entities, and does not have monetary value; therefore, it cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The winner will be drawn between 4-8 January 2021 and notified via the email provided on the entry form.
- The winner will also be announced as part of a news post on Pronamics website, on via Pronamics Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Prize offer expires as of midnight 30 June 2021, unless Pronamics sees fit to extend expiry.
Any extension of prize expiry is entirely at Pronamics’ discretion.
Acceptance of Terms and Condition is upon submission of competition entry form.
We may from time to time vary these terms and conditions by posting the varied terms and conditions on this website. You accept that by doing this, Pronamics has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.
These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia, and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Any questions or requests relating to these terms and conditions can be directed to:
Phone: +61 7 3481 9666