DISTRIBUTE LUMP SUM VALUES FOR SUBCONTRACTORS
Genesis Edition Only
The Distribute Lump Sum Value window allows for the distribution of an amount across the currently selected Items based on a series of based on the configured distribution and proportioning methods.
This window is accessed from the Subcontractor Comparison Subcontractor Details ribbon menu.
LUMP SUM DISTRIBUTION METHODS
The Lump Sum Distribution methods dictate how the application will be affecting the current Quoted values of the selected items.
- Replace any existing Quoted Total Value – When this option is selected, the lump sum value being distributed will replace the current Quoted Total for all selected lines.
- Add distributed value to existing Quoted Total – The lump sum value being distributed with be added to the current value of the Quoted Total on an on an item by item basis.
The proportioning methods allow the user to select the factor on which to base the distribution of the Lump Sum Value.
Once a Lump Sum Value has been entered, and the distribution and proportioning methods selected, pressing the Distribute button will apply the value in the specified manner.
- Evenly – The specified Lump Sum Value will be divided by the number of items currently selected.
- Based on Item Quantities – The specified Lump Sum Value will be divided by the total quantity of all items and multiplied by the item’s quantity at the time of distribution.
- Based on Quoted Total of another Subcontractor – The specified Lump Sum Value will be proportioned based the weighting each of the selected items, based on the Quoted Total of the specified Subcontractor.
- Based on Subcontract Total of another Subcontractor – The specified Lump Sum Value will be proportioned based the weighting each of the selected items, based on the Subcontractor Total of the specified Subcontractor.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Check out the Pronamics Knowledge Base. There is an article on every feature in Expert Estimation and Expert Project. These articles are free to access and can be searched and bookmarked for later reference.
We update articles every time a new update is released. You can read the Release Notes with all of the new features, application enhancements and bug fixes for each update. And you can always call our 24/7 Support line on +61 7 3481 9626 with any questions!